CREDIT-AID™ END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Here as follows are the details of our End User License Agreement (EULA), that all users must agree to during the software installation process. If the user does not click "I agree" the software will not install.
HOW TO UNINSTALL OUR SOFTWARE
If you're a windows user, simply open control panel, click on Add/Remove software, find Credit-Aid Home or Credit-Aid DEMO and double click to delete it. For Mac, just drag the credit-aid icon and folder to your trash! Done!
SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
NOTICE TO ALL USERS: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") FOR THE LICENSE OF CREDIT-AID ("SOFTWARE") BY CREDIT-AID, INC. ("CREDIT-AID"). BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE BUTTON THAT INDICATES THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE. (IF APPLICABLE, YOU MAY RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND.)
1. License Grant. Subject to the payment of the applicable license fees, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, CREDIT-AID hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use one copy of the specified version of the Software and the accompanying documentation (the "Documentation") on one computer only.
2. Term. This Agreement is effective for an unlimited duration unless and until earlier terminated as set forth herein. This Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the limitations or other requirements described herein. Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, you must destroy all copies of the Software and the Documentation. You may terminate this Agreement at any point by destroying all copies of the Software and the Documentation.
3. Ownership Rights. The Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. CREDIT-AID and its suppliers own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein. Your possession, installation, or use of the Software does not transfer to you any title to the intellectual property in the Software, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
4. Restrictions. You may not rent, lease, loan, sublicense or resell the Software. You may not permit third parties to benefit from the use or functionality of the Software via a timesharing, service bureau or other arrangement. You may not transfer any of the rights granted to you under this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. You may not modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part. You may not copy the Software or Documentation. except that you may either (a) make one copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the Software to a single hard disk provided that you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not install this "single computer" licensed software to multiple computers. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software. All copies must contain the same proprietary notices that appear on and in the Software. All rights not expressly set forth hereunder are reserved by CREDIT-AID.
5. Warranty and Disclaimer.
a. Limited Warranty. CREDIT-AID warrants that for thirty (30) days from the date of original purchase the media (e.g., CD-Rom, Download) on which the Software is contained will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
b. Remedies. CREDIT-AID and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of the foregoing warranty shall be, at CREDIT-AID'S option, either (i) return of the purchase price paid for the license, if any, or (ii) replacement of the defective media in which the Software is contained. You must return the defective media to CREDIT-AID at your expense with a copy of your receipt. This limited warranty is void if the defect has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement media will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Outside the United States, this remedy is not available to the extent CREDIT-AID is subject to restrictions under United States export control laws and regulations.
c. Warranty Disclaimer. Except for the limited warranty set forth herein, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CRED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS, AND FOR THE INSTALLATION OF, USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, CREDIT-AID MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing provisions shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
d. Intended Use. CREDIT-AID™ SOFTWARE'S MAIN INTENDED USE IS TO HELP FACILITATE THE LETTER WRITING PROCESS OF DISPUTING ERRORS IN YOUR CREDIT HISTORY REPORTS AND NEGOTIATING WITH CREDITORS. FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT SPECIFIC ISSUES REGARDING YOUR CREDIT, CONSULT AN ATTORNEY.
e. Guarantee. Credit Doctor's 30 Day Guarantee:
We believe in our products and we know you will love them, too. Our software support team is available to assist you and will generally reply to any concern within 24 hours. If, however, they are unable to resolve your technical issues we will offer a full refund, within 30 days of purchase. In the unlikely event that you experience any difficulties whatsoever with Credit Aid, our support team wants to hear from you. The software has been triple quality assurance checked at every level. It is being used and enjoyed by thousands of happy customers. We are confident that it is stable and will function trouble-free on any computer running windows XP or Vista. Buy with Confidence!
Please note that returns/refunds are not granted for the following criteria;
- Improper use of Software.
- Misunderstanding use of the Software.
- Unwanted Software upon or after Purchase.
- Other, where the request for refund is not based upon a defect or bug discovered which cannot be corrected/resolved.
- Requests made outside of the 30 day window.
If your request for a refund falls under any of the criteria above, a refund will only be given at Credit-Aid Software's discretion, and will incur a 15% Administration Charge.
Please note that Credit-Aid Software's Titles are available on a try-before-buy basis as "Free Demo" versions. We clearly post links to "free demos" and "video tour" on nearly every page of our web site, because we encourage all users to download and evaluate all software before purchase.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREDIT-AID OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL CREDIT-AID BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE LIST PRICE CREDIT-AID CHARGES FOR A LICENSE TO THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF CREDIT-AID SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The foregoing provisions shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to conflict of laws principles, and the parties agree that the sole location and venue for any litigation which may arise hereunder shall be Los Angeles, California. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This Agreement sets forth all rights for the user of the Software and is the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement supersedes any other communications with respect to the Software and Documentation. This Agreement may not be modified except by a written addendum issued by a duly authorized representative of CREDIT-AID. No provision hereof shall be deemed waived unless such waiver shall be in writing and signed by CREDIT-AID or a duly authorized representative of CREDIT-AID. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The parties confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement has been written in the English language only.
8. The Software and Documentation are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)1(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is CREDIT-AID SOFTWARE. www.credit-aid.com.
9. You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software or Documentation to any country, person, entity or end user subject to U.S.A. export restrictions. Restricted countries currently include, but are not necessarily limited to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. You warrant and represent that neither the U.S.A. Bureau of Export Administration nor any other federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
Copyright ©®™ 2006-2016 CREDIT-AID Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.